XBMC for DANCE STUDIO Scripts/Plugins
Question 
Hey Guys! I own a Dance Studio and I would like to use XBMC for my music management; there are two things that I need that I'm lacking and I need help in making it happen:

Need to be able to make a (script/plugin) that only runs any/all song(s) for 1:20 (minute and 20 secs), and then switches to the next song.

the other thing is that I need it to play let's say "XBMC" is my source Folder; make a FULL RANDOM song that uses ALL THE songs in the "XBMC" source folder...

Is there anyway to make this happen? Script? Or is there a Plugin out there that I Haven't found to do this? I'd appreciate some help
Uruchima Wrote:Hey Guys! I own a Dance Studio and I would like to use XBMC for my music management; there are two things that I need that I'm lacking and I need help in making it happen:

Need to be able to make a (script/plugin) that only runs any/all song(s) for 1:20 (minute and 20 secs), and then switches to the next song.

the other thing is that I need it to play let's say "XBMC" is my source Folder; make a FULL RANDOM song that uses ALL THE songs in the "XBMC" source folder...

Is there anyway to make this happen? Script? Or is there a Plugin out there that I Haven't found to do this? I'd appreciate some help

Anybody?

The thing I need the most is actually the Fader, make it like an IF variable

if(time=80s)
fade(out)
play.next()
fade(in)
repeat(0)

something like that.... but I don't know how to come about this and compile it for Python and put it as an addon
if i understand what you are wanting... i would suggest probably using a program callled Virtual DJ that can actually beat match a song, otherwise the FULL RANDOM song would be very "clunky" and not mix nicely... VIrtual dj has a function called automix and would be able to do what you want easily.

failing that get a producer to quickly knock up a long mix for you of the songs you wanted Smile
This topic is in the wrong section and also crossposting your other topic. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96181

I think it is better to discuss in one topic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for DANCE STUDIO Scripts/Plugins1