Chart / graph options for XBMC
I just updated to the latest xbmc 10 and it is awesome! I use XBMC in my living room as a central point where I control music throughout the house, and family members can check the weather, etc.

I'm currently working on a real-time home electricity and water usage meter where I can monitor water and power consumption. It is my goal to be able to show this on my living room XBMC screen, as a new option under the main menu (weather, music, photos, videos, etc).

I'm less familiar with these new add-ons, but I was looking for something that can work with flash or java/javascript? Something that can display a chart or graph?

Any help is greatly appreciated. If I can get it working, I would gladly put together a post to show everyone what I did.

thanks!
You're probably best of using something outside of xbmc to generate the graphs a charts and save them as a jpg/png and then display those in the skin. No need then for an addon.
-stoli-
thanks for the reply. I was actually going to be pinging my electrical usage every few minutes, so I was planning on having a real-time line chart streaming on the tv, in the background of my living room.

I was thinking that there's a plugin that plays YouTube, which is Adobe flash? And that I could create something that instead of pointing to youtube, could point to the flash (flv) that is my graph or chart.

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chart / graph options for XBMC0