ASROCK Vision 3D - Windows configuration
Hi,

I'm a longtime (so long I forget) XBMC user, many years on an xbox and more recently using LIVE on the Atom\ION platform.
I've grown fed up with ION due to the lack of bitstreaming support (I know XBMC doesn't natively support this) and the ocasional "stutter" in play back. So I have finally taken the plunge and splashed out on a Vision 3D. I've installed Win 7 64bit along with XBMC and MPC HC which I'm using as an external player for my blu ray rips. I have that setup and bitstreaming is working Smile
BUT I'm getting stuttering during playback. This disappears if I switch on D3D Fullscreen, but then the whole MPC HC goes a little unstable, can't seem to stop playback unless I kill the process and then the next time I try to use MPC HC either from within XBMC or standalone I get lovely bitstreamed audio but NO video.
I realise using an external player isn't supported but was wondering how other Vision 3D users were getting around these issues.

Btw most of my video files and the ones I use MPC HC to playback are raw .m2ts bluray rips.

cheers
turn off aero, duh!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ASROCK Vision 3D - Windows configuration0