[LIVE] Playlist Bug in Dharma
Question 
Since upgrading to Dharma I've had a persistent problem with playlists. If I hit "enter" on the playlist it doesn't begin playing them - rather it adds them all to "now playing list", in order even though I have it set to random. I'll then click the first item in the list to play but the items are no long queued... once it finishes playing the first file it stops.

On the other hand, if I hit the context menu and choose "play" on the playlist
things work in the same way they always have in previous versions of xbmc - all items are played, one after the other in random order.

Any suggestions? -- I could just go on using the context menu but its not as girlfriend friendly.

Smile
What's your default select action set to? Settings->Music
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Marshall, I've never noticed that setting before. I just found it under settings -> video. I switched between all options and all to the same effect. It was set on "play" though to begin with. I'll keep flicking through the forums and see if I can find another cause.
Right, sounds to me like it's not adding them to the playlist at all. Rather, you are simply browsing the playlist as a folder. This is by design.

To queue or play a playlist you hit play or queue on it, direct or via context.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Playlist Bug in Dharma0