[LIVE] XBMC PVR Client <-> HTS TV Headend Server
Hi,

i've got an Revo r3700. Installed the latest Live Version of XBMCLive on it. Followed this guide: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=88369.
Installed the XBMC-PVR Version from Lars Opdenkamp via:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:lars-opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install -y xbmc

So far everything (Sound, 23,97hz, playback over smb, live tv with htsp source) works really great. Even the Live TV Menu entry shows up.

Also i got an HTS TVHeadEnd Server in the garret, connected via 1 gbit ethernet. It works fine so far with the htsp Source.

Now i expected i could setup the TVHeadEnd Server in the settings for TV (just insert the server ip instead of 127.0.0.1). But i did'nt find such an item.

Is it possible at all to use the pvr functions over ethernet, or do i have to use the htsp source for streaming only? I wish i could use this really cool pvr features over the network.

Sorry for my english, i'm not a native.

thanks in advance

cheers

regnets
Do you need any other information. I'm actually kind of lost here. Is this problem so unique? I could paste the debug log. But i think thats not necessary it's an essential problem.

I found in the System Info panel an entry for address of the backend TV Server. Is this entry filled with localhost or 127.0.0.1 for you, if you use tvheadend and xbmc on the same machine? Could it be an approach to change this value (in some conf file in the filesystem)?

cheers

regnets
Are you trying to put the server IP in via the Addons - PVR in the System settings menu?

If not, have a look there.
or just follow the guide: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=91716
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Actually i'm trying to get my XBMC Client in my living room to access the hts tv headend in the garret. XBMC and TVHeadend aren't running on the same machine. I'm searching for a solution to get the pvr to my xbmc client in the living room.
What a shame... i found it Smile. I'm so sorry. I was really dumb. I think i have to made an how-to for people like me with really big step by step pictures Smile.

Thank you so much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] XBMC PVR Client <-> HTS TV Headend Server0