[Settings] "Adjust display refresh rate to match video". black screen...
Question 
In XBMC video settings, if setting this option to ON:
Adjust display refresh rate to match video

some of my movies will not be shown, though sound will appear, as if my projector is not detecting the signal. I guess when having this setting set to ON, it may occur that displays will not be able to project when not supporting a particular update frequence contained in the video. So my question sounds, is it possible to save this setting to OFF for movies not supported by my display? It feels quite awkard to navigate to video-settings and turn this option off when I want to play a certain movie.

Sincerly, Vantskruv. Smile
Bumpidump? Huh
I prefer to keep that setting to off and change XBMC resolution in system to whatever suits the video i have to play
You could try to find out the modelines your projector is capable of handling. After that is relatively easy to tell your system to only use those resolutions/modelines/refresh rates/etc.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks hudo, I'll try it after I've come home on sunday.
As an alternative, you can add overrides for adjust refreshrate as described in http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...3Cvideo.3E
This only works on a git master build, Dharma doesn't have this feature.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Settings] "Adjust display refresh rate to match video". black screen...0