[ATV2] HOW-TO position XBMC button in first spot on ATV menu
Does anyone know how to accomplish this in iOS5? It seems like the Movie.frappliance folder isn't in this location anymore.

EDIT:
It appears that the 'FRAppliancePreferedOrderValue' is now in located in *.appliance located in the Applications/AppleTV.app/ directory. There's one for Movies, Music, Computers, Settings, and Internet (Flickr, Photo Stream, etc.) but I can't see anything for Netflix and I still can't get XBMC into the first position.
It would be interesting to see if we can get this trick to work on 5.0. Would be even better if we could get the icon to directly launch XBMC and skip the submenu silliness.
Works for me on 5.0:

1) Install Erica Utilities from NitoTV
2) Change the order like this:
Quote:# XBMC: 0
plutil -set BLMerchantPreferedOrderValue -int 0 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/XBMC.frappliance/Info.plist
plutil -convert binary1 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/XBMC.frappliance/Info.plist

# Weather: 10
plutil -set BLMerchantPreferedOrderValue -int 10 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/Weather.frappliance/Info.plist
plutil -convert binary1 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/Weather.frappliance/Info.plist

# Browser: 20
plutil -set BLMerchantPreferedOrderValue -int 20 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/CouchSurfer.frappliance/Info.plist
plutil -convert binary1 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/CouchSurfer.frappliance/Info.plist

# nitoTV: 30
plutil -set BLMerchantPreferedOrderValue -int 30 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/nitoTV.frappliance/Info.plist
plutil -convert binary1 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/nitoTV.frappliance/Info.plist

# Maintenance: 40
plutil -set BLMerchantPreferedOrderValue -int 40 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/maintenance.frappliance/Info.plist
plutil -convert binary1 /Applications/AppleTV.app/Appliances/maintenance.frappliance/Info.plist

reboot
Yes, but i can´t put xbmc in the first place( movies), in the first line with computer , music etc in 5.1.1...Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ATV2] HOW-TO position XBMC button in first spot on ATV menu0