Weather.com Plus Plugin?
First, I would like to say AWESOME SKIN! Came across this about a year ago (actually found the skin before I found XBMC lol) It's what finally made me pull the trigger on building my HTPC. Great job to everyone involved - both with the skin and XBMC!

Finally got most of the bells and whistles working, plugins etc. Just wondering if there is anyway to get the weather.com plus plugin working in the back-row skin? I've been searching the forums and I seem to have come to the conclusion that this skin doesn't support it. If so, I'd like to request support for it, or a point in the right direction to getting it working.

Thanks guys!
Cheers ktomlin - I'll check it out and see what I can do
Are you guys planning to include weather.com + support in future?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Yep it's in the plans it's just finding the time
Guys, do you plan on supporting Weather+ addon for the nightlies or you are waiting for the Eden release? As you have mentioned before, you have plans to support it for your skin. Just curious, as to the priority of including support of this addon in your future releases.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Hi bandelguy - yeah I reckon I'll add support for it. Now that the huge task of converting the skin over to 720P has been finished and I've had a bit of a break, could be one of the next jobs.

It'll be for the nightlies as that's where I'm developing things now.
Thanx for your reply. I am anxiously waiting for weather+ for backrow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather.com Plus Plugin?0