Stutter / Frame skip ION330 / Dharma
hudo Wrote:I'm realizing that now. My issue is completely different than yours, apparently. I never had this issue with Camelot or Dharma 10.0.

Both problems may have some strange common background, do. I just didn't find it. Yet!

h.udo

No problems.
By exchanging information, we can help find the source of the issue.
Anyway, for the moment I am hoping someone from the XBMC team will pick up on this, but I doubt it's much of an priority for them.
Any progress with this issue? I'm experiencing a simmilar issue with fps all over the place with certin 1080p24 files and really don't know where to start.
XBMC Live: i3 530 / GT210 / 2GB / SSD + 2 x Zotac HD01 / 2GB / SSD
unRAID Pro: 6 x 1TB + 2 x 1.5TB + 2 x 2TB + 2 x 500G over GbE
HP Micro Server: SABnzbd+, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, uTorrent, Media Companion, MySQL, MKV Toolnix
Got the same problems on a Sapphire Edge HD (Atom D510, GT218) with Xbmc Freak Live CD (Ubuntu Maverick, XBMC 10.1)...
Try OpenELEC. Solved all stutter problems for me:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...t=openelec
before that, try a 195 family driver
I've tried OpenELEC and all Live versions down to Dhrama beta 1 with no success. I manage to replicate the same issues on Live and OS X and it seems to relate to certain 1080p24 releases which lead me to believe is a problem inside the XBMC player. These files play absolutely fine with VLC on the same machine.

I'm trying now to see the differences between different files to see if I can narrow down the suspects list.
HP Micro Server: SABnzbd+, Sickbeard, Couchpotato, uTorrent, Media Companion, MySQL, MKV Toolnix
maxinc Wrote:Any progress with this issue? I'm experiencing a simmilar issue with fps all over the place with certin 1080p24 files and really don't know where to start.

No progress at all. I have supplied all the requested logs, made a nice bug report, made a test-file available and noone has taken a look at it.
This issue doesn't seem to be high on the priority list I guess...
TFHfony Wrote:No progress at all. I have supplied all the requested logs, made a nice bug report, made a test-file available and noone has taken a look at it.
This issue doesn't seem to be high on the priority list I guess...

Do you have a link to your bug report? I'll be interested to check the differences between your test file and mine. Thanks!
maxinc Wrote:Do you have a link to your bug report? I'll be interested to check the differences between your test file and mine. Thanks!

Sure:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/11322

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stutter / Frame skip ION330 / Dharma0