[Noob] Slideshow in thumb control?
Very new to the skinning game and have a hopefully quick question.

Is it possible to have a slideshow of fanart from recently added episodes/movies/etc. exist in a thumb control? I know there's a multiimage control that can be used to incorporate a slideshow of images from a specific skin- or user-defined path, I'm just not sure if or how to use it for this specific purpose.

For context, I've incorporated a panel in home.xml of a skin I'm working on that links to a dialog showing the 10 most recent movies/episodes. The panel's thumb is currently the fanart for the most recent movie/episode. If there's some way to have the panel transition through fanart for each of the 10 items, that would be wonderful icing on the cake.
Have a look at black's Xperience1080, he uses an alarm I believe to move through the images.
Hitcher Wrote:Have a look at black's Xperience1080, he uses an alarm I believe to move through the images.

Thanks, I'll do that.
This is what I use:

AlarmClock(ListMove,Control.Move(LIST_ID,1),00:07,silent,loop)

Don't forget to (silently) cancel the alarm if you go to another window or if the list isn't visible anymore (i.e. user moved to another home item).
You really need a multiimage control that can take a list of images rather than a directory, right? IIRC we've discussed this before?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:IIRC we've discussed this before?

to refresh your memory ;-)
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12444
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:to refresh your memory ;-)
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12444

Haha, forgot that was mine.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Noob] Slideshow in thumb control?0