Full screen issues when my AV Amp is turned off and back on
My Shuttle sits under my TV running Win7 and XBMC 10. This is pumping out video and audio over HDMI (Radeon 5450) to my AV Amp when can then onpass the video to my TV and the sound to my 5.1 system.

Both my TV and amp are happy at 1920x1080 and my Win7 recognises this, however when I turn my amp off the machine will reduce its resolution to 1600:900 and I can't seem to set it higher. When I turn the amp back on again later I get a display problem.

If I set XBMC to run full screen windowed then it comes back still running at 1600:900 windowed in the top left of the TV as if it didn't scale back up when the machine set the resolution back to 1920x1080. So I tried setting XBMC to run at proper full screen not in a window and then it just comes back up as a black screen.

The server is still running fine and all the power saving options are off.

any thoughts would be most welcome.
I too have had this issue with my AV receiver, upon start up everything looks and functions great but if I turn either the amp or the TV off for a certain period, I also get that obscure resolution. I have found that if I close XBMC and then restart, it goes back to the way it was.

Any thoughts would be great
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Full screen issues when my AV Amp is turned off and back on0