sabnzbd and sickbeard question linux
No, stop sabnzbd then edit the ini file with the correct script_dir. Start sabnzbd and go to config>categories, find tv and choose sabtosickbeard.py from the drop box under script. If it still hasn't appeard double check your script_dir path is correct and that you renamed autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
--------------------------------------------
harryzimm Wrote:No, stop sabnzbd then edit the ini file with the correct script_dir. Start sabnzbd and go to config>categories, find tv and choose sabtosickbeard.py from the drop box under script. If it still hasn't appeard double check your script_dir path is correct and that you renamed autoProcessTV.cfg.sample to autoProcessTV.cfg

cheers

ok thank you! it worked!! now where do I actually tell sickbeard to put my post processed shows? Do I do that in sickbeard?
You dont need to tell sickbeard anything. Once sickbeard finds an episode, it sends it to sabnzbd. when the download is finished sabnzbd uses the sabtosickbeard.py and sickbeard does the rest. It will automatically process the episode and move it to the correct dir.

cheers
HTPC 1 : Acer revo R3700 ion2 HTPC 2 :Apple TV2 HTPC 3 : Apple TV2 HTPC4 Acer revo R3700 ion2 Remote : x2 Riimote2
SERVER : 10TB Ubuntu Server 10.04, dual wintv nova hd s2 cards, tvheadend, Newcs, Omnikey reader, White *Sky uk* Card, Mysql Db, Sabnzbdplus, SickBeard, Couchpotato, FlexRaid. :cool:
harryzimm Wrote:You dont need to tell sickbeard anything. Once sickbeard finds an episode, it sends it to sabnzbd. when the download is finished sabnzbd uses the sabtosickbeard.py and sickbeard does the rest. It will automatically process the episode and move it to the correct dir.

cheers

what I am missing is how does either one at this point know where I want it to put it? I want it to go into my TV shows share...
I haven't put a directory for that in either sickbeard or sabnzbd where do I put it? Or am I missing something...
Make sure your sickbeard is up to date. Then go to add shows>add existing shows. Then type in your tv shows root folder and let sickbeard scan in all your tv shows. Once that is done, sickbeard will download and process your episodes. Have you configured sickbeard to use sabnzbd ? have you entered your api key, port etc?

cheers
harryzimm Wrote:Make sure your sickbeard is up to date. Then go to add shows>add existing shows. Then type in your tv shows root folder and let sickbeard scan in all your tv shows. Once that is done, sickbeard will download and process your episodes. Have you configured sickbeard to use sabnzbd ? have you entered your api key, port etc?

cheers

yeah I know how to configure all that and add the shows. Just didn't click to me that that is where it will post process to but makes sense now!Shocked
it is working perfectly now! thanks so much for your help!!
No problem Smile
harryzimm Wrote:No problem Smile

Was wondering... what kind of download speeds do you generally get for SAB?
sab with giganewz always maxes my connection. i only have 8meg though.
harryzimm Wrote:sab with giganewz always maxes my connection. i only have 8meg though.

Oh really? hmm I am using astraweb and I have a 15Mbps connection. It usually goes about 1.5 -1.8 MB/s. Wonder if it would be faster with giganewz
jakebake Wrote:Oh really? hmm I am using astraweb and I have a 15Mbps connection. It usually goes about 1.5 -1.8 MB/s. Wonder if it would be faster with giganewz

I use astraweb and i have a 25megabit/sec connection and i consistently download at 3 MegaBytes/sec. Make sure you have your max connections set to 20 as thats what astraweb provides.

Run some speed tests to make sure that your getting what you should. Also, astraweb has accounts that have speeds limited to 5MB/sec

nlimited PlanUs
Unlimited $10/Month Unlimited 5 Mbit/s 20
Unlimited DSL $15/Month Unlimited Unlimited 20
Unlimited DSL $39/ 3 Months Unlimited Unlimited 20
3 Months

Maybe you just need to change your account. I pay the 15/month

cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
sabnzbd and sickbeard question linux0