• 72(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon
I have ATV1 running on Linix CrystalUtunbo, is it posible to update the userdata.xml file using wiscp because the login (atv/atv) is read only?
yes it is possible because i did manage to do it the quaity of the streams was very good i reackon.some streams not working but i was told at certain times i may be able to watch them.
Anyone know how to add buzzer beater? It the only ESPN channel currectly not in thisplugin
thanks to this thread espn works now but on live events I get kicked out of the stream after a few minutes back to the list and I can pick the stream again and watch it again for a few minutes before the stream quits again.

I noticed the same problem reported in early pages but I can't find the solution.

I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as you guys but I follow instructions well. Any help would be appreciated.
@ nebulousman,

the only solution that I can recall is to lower the bitrate settings.
I think most people are finding that it's a bandwidth issue.

what platform are you on?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I have been reading through the forums trying to gather as much info as possible and trying to figure out how to get this addon working for me on ATV2 but i keep getting script errors.

I live in Canada, but am a subscriber to espn 3. I am able watch ESPN3 (both live and replays) on my PC (on the ESPN Site) by logging in with my cox credentials without the use of a VPN.

When i open the addon i am able to see live games but get a script error if i click on them. i am unable to see any replay data.

Here is what i have done...

I have plugin.video.espn in the /private/var/mobile/library/Prefrences/XBMC/Userdata/Addon_data

under ownership it says root next to this addon. For all others addons in this folder it says mobile. Is this a problem?

In the plugin.video.espn3 i have added the userdata.xml and cookies.lwp with the instructions from post 571.

In XBMC setings i have the following checked

Playback-> XBMC
Login -> Enable Login (do i fill in my provider user name and password?)
Channels-> ESPN3

Thoughts, suggestions?

I really appreciate any help, thanks for taking the time.
Hugh Jnutz Wrote:I have been reading through the forums trying to gather as much info as possible and trying to figure out how to get this addon working for me on ATV2 but i keep getting script errors.

I live in Canada, but am a subscriber to espn 3. I am able watch ESPN3 (both live and replays) on my PC (on the ESPN Site) by logging in with my cox credentials without the use of a VPN.

When i open the addon i am able to see live games but get a script error if i click on them. i am unable to see any replay data.

Here is what i have done...

I have plugin.video.espn in the /private/var/mobile/library/Prefrences/XBMC/Userdata/Addon_data

under ownership it says root next to this addon. For all others addons in this folder it says mobile. Is this a problem?

In the plugin.video.espn3 i have added the userdata.xml and cookies.lwp with the instructions from post 571.

In XBMC setings i have the following checked

Playback-> XBMC
Login -> Enable Login (do i fill in my provider user name and password?)
Channels-> ESPN3

Thoughts, suggestions?

I really appreciate any help, thanks for taking the time.
unchecked login ans everything should work
locomot1f Wrote:@ nebulousman,

the only solution that I can recall is to lower the bitrate settings.
I think most people are finding that it's a bandwidth issue.

what platform are you on?

ATV2 with Eden beta 2 - noticed beta 3 is out but I haven't updated yet

I changed the stream quality from 2200 to 1800 and watched a game last night without any issues

thanks locomot1f
WildBill Wrote:unchecked login ans everything should work

Thanks WildBill, I have the live stream working now. The replay still shows nothing inside the directories? Any thoughts on why that might be. Thanks.
thanks my friend
I have the XBMC installed on my computer with window 7 64bit. I got the "script failed error" when I try to watch ESPN. I have been reading through this forum and still haven't got it work yet.

The plugin.video.espn3 folder is found under c:\users\qq\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\Addons

There was no userdate.xml and cookies.lwp files existing in that folder. So I created these two files and added the text as shown in post #571 after editing perthe instructions. I use Comcast for the internet.

However, i still get the error when I tried to watch espn3.
Can someone point to me what I did wrong? Or what should I do to make it work?
Thank you.
@ Goodguy..

the file is located in XBMC\Addons\UserData\Addon_data\pluging.video.espn3\userdata.xml

I suggest to delete the files you've created wherever you did, and open the userdata.xml file with notepad and change fields as explain on 571 post.

Hope that helps.

Good luck.
Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick 2nd Gen/ Kodi Krypton 17.6
Macbook Air 13" OSX High Sierra/Kodi Krypton 17.6

Skin: Konfluence by Schism
Testing AppleTV 4/Kodi Beta Alpha Testing
Dear guys, I am from Italy and thanks to your tests and skills about this topic I am able to watch espn3. I'd live to check if I could see ESPN and ESPN 2. Could anybody help me? Thanks
cristianoshoon Wrote:Dear guys, I am from Italy and thanks to your tests and skills about this topic I am able to watch espn3. I'd live to check if I could see ESPN and ESPN 2. Could anybody help me? Thanks
You could but you will need a Swid that came from BHN, TWC, VF network, and soon to be Comcast.
What is that and where do I get one?

WildBill Wrote:You could but you will need a Swid that came from BHN, TWC, VF network, and soon to be Comcast.
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN3.com Addon12