Pandora
First off let me say thank you for all the time and hard work that went into this skin. I am sure this is a noob question and after searching the Transparency sub forum I couldn't find the answer so it here goes......

How do we add the Pandora script to this skin? It is working when I use Mediastream but not sure how/what I need to do to get it working with Transparency. Any ideas?
Enable the script in add ons, go to your music tab and then music add ons, it should be there. You can also add it to favourites and then create a home menu tab labeled Pandora diected at the script which allows direct access to the script from the home menu. This is what I do and it works great! Hope that helps.
Bawk Wrote:...You can also add it to favourites and then create a home menu tab labeled Pandora diected at the script which allows direct access to the script from the home menu. This is what I do and it works great! Hope that helps.

How do you create the new menu item on the home screen?
rcrh Wrote:How do you create the new menu item on the home screen?

Make sure you have the Pandora script showing in Music/Addons, highlight it and select "add to favourites". Then go to Settings/Skin Settings/Menu, scroll to Custom and enable it. This will give you two options: Button Label, enter "Pandora" and Favourite, highlighting this should show you the Pandora Script, select it. That's it, return to the home menu and you will see a Pandora selection now. Hope that helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandora0