promwarm Wrote:Great project!
I was trying to set it up with therenamer, couchpotato, and more tools but that didn't really work out..
So I'm trying your project now. Thanks for still maintaining the project btw, that's not what every developer is doing!
Here are several questions:
- I'm receive an error from the vbs script generated stating "The system cannot locate the resource specified". On line 5. Line 5 refers to C:\tvshow.jpg, which indeed doesn't exist. Where do I get it?
- I would like to download the movies to I:\download\movies\, but I want them to be renamed and moved to H:\Movies\<movie name>\<files>. Is that possible and if so, what should I change?
- Is this by any chance compatible for downloading .avi files instead of .rar files?
Thank you. I'm trying to give as much time I can.
1. Sorry about that. I didn't think it would cause errors if it didn't exist. If you want to use icons for the notifications in XBMC, simply put a movie.jpg and/or tvshow.jpg (Aspect ratio 1:1) in C:\ on the computer running XBMC.
2. Thats not possible without rewriting most of the script.
3. Sure. Its nothing to unrar from a AVI. So the script will seed for X amount of hours and then it will scrape with EMM and update XBMC.