Lock screen resolution for when i power off Receiver/TV
lightshow12 Wrote:My solution to this problem was to program my Windows MCE remote with a button that sends the keyboard button "/"

So when XBMC is super small or super zoomed in (as a case when a video game emulator changes the screen size) you press that button and it will make XBMC into a windowed app, then press again to have it do full screen to your current resolution.

I use this addon: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81687 to configure my remote for those extra keys.

I've done the same, but didn't need the add on, I just configured a custom button on my Harmony to send the / button, it works most of the time but sometimes the windows task bar paints badly and just sits in the middle of the screen even if I resize XBMC several times.

It's the best solution I can come up with without sending the HDMI signal directly to my projector rather than through my amp.

FYI: The "Detect TV" option for ATI cards does not exist if you are connected via HDMI, only if you are using S-Video/Component/Composite, I search for HOURS before discovering this fact.

I'll also try that tightVNC solution suggested by matheos and see if it works.
prophetizer Wrote:yes the device works great, haven't had this issue again since i connected it
Cool, glad it helped. Big Grin
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lock screen resolution for when i power off Receiver/TV0