Playlist problem
Hello to everyone I seem to be having a problem or maybe I'm not doing it right. I am trying to create video playlist so that i can play the files randomly.
I go to create a smart playlist and I've tried numerous rules but nothing shows up when I click playlist. First I tried using path is user/.....movies, then I try path begins with the same folder, and I've even tried using file name contains "." still to no avail. So maybe you guys could help me I'm using the XBMC 10, 10.6.6, MacBook Pro 13 7,1. Also is there any other way I can create a playlist or play the files randomly?
boobies123 Wrote:Hello to everyone I seem to be having a problem or maybe I'm not doing it right. I am trying to create video playlist so that i can play the files randomly.
I go to create a smart playlist and I've tried numerous rules but nothing shows up when I click playlist. First I tried using path is user/.....movies, then I try path begins with the same folder, and I've even tried using file name contains "." still to no avail. So maybe you guys could help me I'm using the XBMC 10, 10.6.6, MacBook Pro 13 7,1. Also is there any other way I can create a playlist or play the files randomly?

I just updated to the last nightly build XBMC PRE-11.0 Git:679f2c4. Everything seems to work just fine. I used the Video->Library:New smart playlist... to create a playlist called Recently Played Movies...

Type - Movies
selected "Last played in the last" and wrote "2 weeks"
Limit to 25 items
order by Last played ascending

It didn't show anything at first because I had "Hide Watched" option selected, but after I disabled it all seemed ok.

Maybe you could get a nightly build and see if it solves your problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist problem0