[AppleTV1] Wireless / Bluetooth Keyboard for AppleTV
Hi,

Can anybody recommend a wireless / bluetooth keyboard for the AppleTv (1st gen).

I've been using the original white apple remote for navigating around xbmc for the last 8 months and am starting to lose my hair at a rapid rate.
Don't get me wrong, it's perfect for moving through the menus and pressing play, but to do something a little more advanced such as edit a movie name, it's a nightmare.

I've used the iPod touch to control xbmc and the keyboard on that works better but is a little too small for my fat sausages.

I've also used a couple of old wireless keyboards from my PC, but i need to be within 5 ft of the main unit for them to work.

I was looking at the Logitech diNovo Mini at £99.99, the Logitech diNovo Edge at £129.99 and the Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 at £69.99.

Does anybody have any experience with these on the AppleTV or can you recommend anything better ?

Thanks

djwhite
I use a Keysonic ACK-540BT bluetooth keyboard with a Mac Mini and I love it. Quite expensive though.

JR
This works with Mac and Windows:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-PlayStati...000W5RBQE/
Has anybody got the Apple wireless keyboard to work with the AppleTv ?
I was tempted to buy one but didn't want to waist £60+ just to find out it won't work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV1] Wireless / Bluetooth Keyboard for AppleTV0