How can I prevent XBMC from automatically combining multiple parts of a movie to one?
Hi,

surely a nice feature of XBMC is that it automatically tries to combine that it thinks belong together to one movie. For example, if you have Test.CD1.avi and Test.CD2.avi, you only see Test.avi in your file list.

Many people might think this is useful, but I don't want that, but I cannot find an option in the settings anywhere to disable this automatic combining. How can I disable it?
Jackie78 Wrote:Hi,

surely a nice feature of XBMC is that it automatically tries to combine that it thinks belong together to one movie. For example, if you have Test.CD1.avi and Test.CD2.avi, you only see Test.avi in your file list.

Many people might think this is useful, but I don't want that, but I cannot find an option in the settings anywhere to disable this automatic combining. How can I disable it?
uncheck stacking
i believe its under your view options... basically when you are in your file menu hit left a bunch on the menu till it brings up your view option... i am not at home right now so I am trying to remember at the top of my head. I do believe its in there and its one of the options... maybe something like collapse or something
panaman Wrote:i believe its under your view options... basically when you are in your file menu hit left a bunch on the menu till it brings up your view option... i am not at home right now so I am trying to remember at the top of my head. I do believe its in there and its one of the options... maybe something like collapse or something
like i just written its called stack
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...nd_Control

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I prevent XBMC from automatically combining multiple parts of a movie to one?0