Hiding the infobar
Is there a setting to hide the info bar appearing right after hitting play? The setting would make the info bar not to come up.

By default the info bar appears for like 5 seconds and I find this very useless, because it takes 3 seconds for my TV to switch refresh rate. So, the bar appears for 2 seconds and you can't read any info. During this time player commands do not work, but some menu commands do thus resulting in actions I didn't mean.

EDIT: it also would be cool that I could delay starting playback for the 3 seconds. Like it would sleep for 3 seconds and then start playing. Is this possible?
Jani Wrote:EDIT: it also would be cool that I could delay starting playback for the 3 seconds. Like it would sleep for 3 seconds and then start playing. Is this possible?
System\Video\Playback\Pause during refresh rate change. This assumes you are using 'adjust refresh rate change'.
steelman1991 Wrote:System\Video\Playback\Pause during refresh rate change. This assumes you are using 'adjust refresh rate change'.
Is this added lately or am I just blind? I'm using "Adjust display refresh rate to match video."

I can't see the option neither in Transparency! nor Confluence:
EDIT: I also assume you mean settings/video/playback. There's nothing in settings/system/video output either.
Sorry, double post. Trying to find delete button.
Jani - sorry I am using the most recent nightly build from here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ - can't remember if it was included with stable Dharma 10.0. I sometimes forget that not everyone will use them.
steelman1991 Wrote:Jani - sorry I am using the most recent nightly build from here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ - can't remember if it was included with stable Dharma 10.0. I sometimes forget that not everyone will use them.
I guess it wasn't included. Well, time to update my build. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hiding the infobar0