Export metadata to NFO
Hi all,

I keep the all files:
<moviename>-fanart.jpg
<moviename>.tbn
<moviename>.nfo
<moviename>-trailer.mp4
next to the videos (as they are created by the export function already).

I would love to have possibility as an option to automatically/manually export single movie or for last added movies. Since if I start the export manually and select overwrite the whole db gets rewritten (even skip existing), which takes a lot of time.

Concerning the use of an external tool I would really prefer to have everything embedded into XBMC. Moreover the new version of Ember, XMM2 or Media Companion doesn't have the scrapper I use in XBMC (filmweb.pl) so it's not good for me.

So my question is:
It's possible to export single movie or newly imported movies instead export whole db ?

I'd appreciate any tips.

Regards
There is no such feature to do this. But if you do a export separate and select no for overwrite, then it will only add to a movie or tv show that they don't exist in already.

Only the files them selves get exported, nothing should be effecting the whole db when an export is done.

Sure depending on where you have your movies stored and whether or not drives have to spun up to have access, it can take a little while. Mine doing a export with no overwrite for example, takes about 3 minutes with my storage drives spun up, and about 6 minutes if they aren't. And that's with over 2000 movie and tv show files to process.

There is a discussion in the feature request section about this.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6786
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export metadata to NFO0