PM3 Home screen video button
Hi all, i've just got XBMC on my ATV2,
i've got a quick question about the home screen when running the PM3HD skin.

On the home screen I have the top 3 buttons as:
Videos
Movies
TV Shows

on XBMC on my PC, Videos always goes to file mode, while both Movies and TV Shows always go to Library mode.

However, on ATV2, Videos seems to go into Library mode sometimes depending on what previous video mode i've been into.

Any ideas?

Also, is there a keymapping on how to do various things with the ATV2 remote (e.g. toggle full screen mode)
I'm still too used to my old xbox dvd remote

Thanks
J
there is a setting somewhere under settings->skin i beleave ... there you can make video allways go to file mode...
Videos will always go into video mode once you have a TV library and Movies library and then unhide those two menus.

Sounds like you already did that so not sure what the issue is. My video always goes into video mode. I am speaking in terms of Confluence. Other skin may or may not respect this feature.
Memphiz Wrote:there is a setting somewhere under settings->skin i beleave ... there you can make video allways go to file mode...

Yep, once I had another look, it's there under Skin Settings -> Home Screen -> Videos button always goes to file mode

Nice
That option is dependent on skin. I don't believe it exist in Confluence, however, the behavior does, as long as you have both tv and movies library and both are unhidden on the home screen. Anyways, glad you got it figured out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 Home screen video button0