login and password problem pls help
Smile 
hi my friend im just install xbmc live on usb drive and when i boot from it everything fine until i see the logo of "xbmc" and i m wait to see the xbmc gui and its drop me to line promp and ask me for login and im write xbmc and then he ask for password and im write--> xbmc again and again in a loop and nothing happen .
i have old pc p4 and graphic card geforce mx440 old one but in xbmc in my hard disk its run very good, but when i try to boot from usb xbmc live i get login prompt line .
from search in the fourm i guess its my card graphic i read the minimum requierd for xbmc live and its say geforce serice 6xxx or newer or 8xxx is recommended.
what can i do if i wanna use my usb flash disk to boot and run xbmc live
or maybe i can do something with my graphic card drive or there is no chance
to run it from usb like i wanna
pls im wait from u to reasponse and sorry about my english isnt so well, and have womderfull day :-}
so
If XBMCLive stops at the command prompt it normally means it doesn't like your graphics card.

You should be able to log in with username xbmc and password xbmc. If this works type startx to try and start the X server and see if that works.

JR
first tahnk for u reasponse my friend.
i understand that is not like my graphic card but i ask if i still can use it my geforce mx440 and when i log i said that i m write xbmc and password xbmc and its say is inccorect login and its nopt work so what can i do my friend ?
and if u know way to make it work ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
login and password problem pls help0