Custom Tags/Genre
Is it possible to add custom tags or genre to make smart playlists more specific? Here is an example of what I want to do. I have 4 kids 2 of them are under 5. I want to create a playlist for them that consists of age appropriate stuff. If I sort by Children and Animation I get kids stuff that my 9 and 7 year old watch and adult cartoons like Family Guy and South Park. What I was thinking is adding a few, more specific genre like Children Under 5, Food (for the wife), and Documentary. The only way I can think of to make this work is to rename all the video and add a key word to it like Dora-(U5).avi or ScienceNow-(Education).avi Then use a smart playlist to sort by those key words.
You can do it with custom Genre. I would keep them simple like: Food or Under5 and so on. You would just have to change the NFO for each that you want to do this for, and then rescrape.

Or you could just change one for each of the custom Genre you want, and rescrape those so that the new Genre is created, and then use XWMM to web browser into the database and adjust the other movies as need. I think I would do it this way so that I didn't have to rescrape as much.
You can put them in different folders and base you smart playlists on the path.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Tags/Genre0