Audio sync issues
All,

Using i3-540 and nvidia GT 430 to playback perfect BR mkvs. When using just the intel GPU, I never had audio sync issues, only screen jitter. Now when using the GT 430, I get audio sync problems (probably 500ms). It was enough for my wife to notice.

Running it HDMI via WASAPI.
Hi,
Did you ever figure out a fix for this. I have recently put an nVidia GT 430 in my HTPC (was using nVidia nforce 730i/geforce 9000 previously), and now have the same issue.

All films/tv episodes (only tested mkvs - various sources and types) gradually lose audio sync. A stop and start is enough to get it back in, but it drifts again after a couple of minutes.

Have tried 10.0, 10.1 and nightlies with the same result.

I too am using the HDMI out of the nVidia GT 430 on Windows 7.

Thanks,
Spanner
SpannerBracket Wrote:Hi,
Did you ever figure out a fix for this. I have recently put an nVidia GT 430 in my HTPC (was using nVidia nforce 730i/geforce 9000 previously), and now have the same issue.

All films/tv episodes (only tested mkvs - various sources and types) gradually lose audio sync. A stop and start is enough to get it back in, but it drifts again after a couple of minutes.

Have tried 10.0, 10.1 and nightlies with the same result.

I too am using the HDMI out of the nVidia GT 430 on Windows 7.

Thanks,
Spanner

I disabled "Use Full Screen Window" or something like that. It worked.
Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately for me its doesn't help.

When "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" is enabled, I get tearing in the video about 2/3 way down the screen - this is with Vertical blank sync set to "Always enabled".

When "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" is disabled, I get the audio sync issues.

But anyway, I hijacked your thread! I'll keep playing with the A/V sync methods etc and start my own thread if I can't figure it out!

Cheers,
Spanner

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio sync issues0