[REQUEST] Disney Junior plugin
Full episodes of Disney Junior shows are available here:

http://disney.go.com/disneyjunior/videos...l-episodes

If feasible, it would be cool for the kiddos.
I have written a fully functioning plugin for Disney Junior. I haven't had the time to create a repo or set it up for distribution, so if there are any plugin coders who want to take it, maintain it, and add it to their repo feel free to send me a PM.

My kids love it. I have it setup right now to just provide the list of shows (on site is "By Character") with the videos broken down to either "Full Episodes" or "Clips".

Going to work on the other Disney sites later.
that is great news. ask nixa as he is hosting nick jr and seasame street on his repo.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Hi,

New to xbmc. Want to use xbmc instead of plex. Disney Junior plug is the only reason (I have a 3 yr old ..) I haven't installed xbmc yet.

Is the plug in something that can be emailed?

Thanks!
yeah I wonder what happen to it?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Shame as this sounded awesome.
my daughter is really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She would love this.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Let us make this happen. What needs to be done? Especially since it is already written!
Any updates on this plugin?

I have been searching for a way to get the Disney Jr videos to play in XBMC too. Before I rigged up my server to the TV, I was looking at using PlayOn to transcode to my Wii. There are a number of PlayOn scripts for various kids channels available (http://www.playonscripts.com/?w=cat&view=22). I tried to see if I could figure out how to write an XBMC script based on the PlayOn scripts but it looks a little beyond me.

Anyway, hope to see this plugin come to life. XBMC is awesome.

Thanks.
Any progress?

Thank you,

Zeee1
Any updates on this or any ideas how i could get this to work on my XBMC?

something that would be excellent as my little'un loves Disney jnr.

Cheers
if you cannot get someone to add the plugin to a repo how about just a stand alone zip release?
Going to bump this one as well. This and TLC are two reasons I still pay for premium cable! Well, that and the wife still can't figure out how to use the ATV2 with XBMC! Smile
+1 it would be great to have access to this for my daughter. Thanks

edit: I dug up a request by DBACPhoenix for some help with this plugin, looks like he ran into an issue he was unable to fix. Can one of the very talented XBMC plugin developers around here help or pick up where he left off?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...#pid743553
nothings new,please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Disney Junior plugin0