[How To] Mininmal Install Lucid - pvr-testing2 with VDR VNSI plugin & VDPAU support
hi all,

i have installed all with this guide.

xbmc works great, but when i click on live tv in xbmc menu i have this message "no client found. Check your setting or backend". in setting menu i don't read anything about PVR backend setting.

i scanned and found channel with my DVB-T USB device using w_scan.

any idea ?
Have you gone to addons in the settings and in pvr you need to enable the vnsi addon.
And in the tv section of settings enable that too
Press THANK USER if I Help
AuXBoX Wrote:Have you gone to addons in the settings and in pvr you need to enable the vnsi addon.
And in the tv section of settings enable that too

thanks!!! Big Grin
I used this great guide to install my XBMC+VDR setup. I use it daily but the PVR part is buggy and I always hope there's some new development that makes it work more reliably...

Anyway I just registered to ask this: how do you people (users of XBMC-PVR) keep the setup updated?
Henningpingel's packages are 6+ months old, I switched to Lars Op den Kamp stuff but the newest package is 3 months old now...Isn't really anything newer than that?
Nope.
Nothing newer that I'm aware. You may try yaVDR packages, but I think they are identical to Henningpingel's packages.
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[How To] Mininmal Install Lucid - pvr-testing2 with VDR VNSI plugin & VDPAU support0