Aiff via dharma
Thanks guys for a really nice new build of xbmc!!
I checked the wiki link on xbmc and it stated that the aiff files support is supported in the latest svn's.
I have always loved this application and use it for my movies and love the fanart views of music. But I am missing a third of my music from library
mode. Strangely these high quAlity aiff files play beautifully via xbmc in file mode. Tags work perfectly in iTunes on the mac so I know they are tagged!!
Is there ANY way of getting the best of both worlds and accessing the aiff files in the library view with all it's fanart beauty!!
I had hoped the latest iterations would support this. Here's hoping
We simply don't have tag reading for aiff. A patch would be welcome.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
Does anyone out there have a workable patch as many audiophiles have music stored in this format?
Bump
There is no patch. Either write one yourself, or at the very least search for a suitable library that may be used so that someone else may be more motivated to write one.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:There is no patch. Either write one yourself, or at the very least search for a suitable library that may be used so that someone else may be more motivated to write one.

I just wish I had 1. the talent
2. Any knowledge where to start
You guys do a great job but for those of us at the consumer end it's simply beyond us!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aiff via dharma0