ATV2:web browser/keyboard/mouse
any good threads on this?
XBMC RULES!!!!!!!
There is no integral web browser for XBMC. The closest thing is the web viewer add on, which is a linear text browser, without any html formatting.

You could try Couch Surfer. This is not associated with XBMC and discussion of this software in these forums would be discouraged because of that. Here's a link with some more info though:
http://wiki.awkwardtv.org/wiki/Couch_Surfer
EDIT: I'm not certain this actually works on ATV2. Couch Surfer Pro comes as part of aTV Flash, the ATV2 version of which is only up for "Pre Order" according to the website. So it might be that it won't work on Apple TV 2 yet.

As for the keyboard - see the bluetooth keyboard thread in the stickies. I don't really know how well this functions as I don't use it myself, but I understand that not all the keys work. Check out the relevant thread for information on this.
procrastinator Wrote:\ Couch Surfer Pro comes as part of aTV Flash, the ATV2 version of which is only up for "Pre Order" according to the website. So it might be that it won't work on Apple TV 2 yet.
If you pre-order ATV Flash Black (for ATV2), you get instant access to the beta.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2:web browser/keyboard/mouse0