• 26(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
(2012-04-22, 03:00)Viryz Wrote:
(2012-03-21, 03:30)farr3ll Wrote:
(2012-03-20, 13:20)Viryz Wrote: Also, Zombie, I got a request for next release. Add XOT to the build. Menu shortcut for TV Play with a nice layout.

http://www.rieter.net

Wouldn't this have limited functionality for non-eu users?

Hm, I dont see why It should?

This streams episodes with geographic limitations!
Now playing menu with more information like Confluence would be awesome!
Having the end time of the video would definitely be nice!
Hi, I just tried to install this skin and I got the message "Dependencies not met" Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm running the latest XBMC 11 Eden build
Please read the thread at least a little before you post.

This version is for Dahma!!!

We are all patiently waiting for Zombie to find the time to complete the new version (Eden compatible)
He is a very busy with family and job commitments.
Good things come to those who wait.

I'm Using Aeon MQ3 in the meantime. I suggest u do too if you like what "showmix" is about.
Eagerly awaiting the Eden release of this, skin is awesome. This will definitely bring me back from the dark side... from mediaportal Smile
Have to say this looks really cool! Im using MQ3 right now but this would replace it for me!
Ive subbed to the thread hoping to see the magic "its now ready for eden" words! Smile
Zombie's site.
No movement over there either.Confused

Hopefully Zombie has a little time during the NZ winter.Wink
Back to waitingSleepy
Sorry guys i have been away once again for some time Sad life is just hectic atm i am working long days 6 days a week and just cant get things done however in saying that I have managed to do some work on showmix over the last two weekends and I am happy with the progress also just got my raspberry pi yesterday so will need to get that up and running first then back to it this weekend at the moment i could release what i have now besides finishing up a few little things. i know it has been some time since my last update very sorry for that and still plan to do more frequent smaller git releases just got to get over this one pain in the ass problem i am having with the side menu in when in a view just cant for the life of me get it to work if anyone has tried to use showmix with any eden release you will know what i am talking about anyway you should be hearing from me soon with news of a actual release
Tongue 
Cool, thanks Zombie,.I'm sure we are all still very much looking forward to the release, I know I am.
I hope your side menu problems iron out. You might like to have a look over at XBMC HUB Very helpful Devs over there.

Anways good luck. and dont work too hard. Tongue
Is there any progress on the showmix project ?
I am eager to wait to test it on Eden.
(2012-07-09, 18:32)Devil-Strike Wrote: Is there any progress on the showmix project ?
I am eager to wait to test it on Eden.

I second this, I've been eagerly awaiting the release of Showmix for Eden for around 2 months now, not being impatient and can appreciate the efforts ZombieRobot is putting in, is there maybe an ETA for the release or at least some confirmation this is still in the pipeline.

Kind Regards
I waiting too.
Regards
Really love this skin and just wondering if any more info on next update?
I have hidden this here as i figure it would be fun for a showmix fan to stumble across this post someday

:
Very very good work!!

A lot of questions:
Starting here:

Which key on the PC keyboard I have to press to see the trailer in the central small window?
(Normally right click--> Info--> Trailer (full screen) --> ESC (trailer in little windows)

What about this?

If I click on each cover with the right mouse button opens a context menu.
In that menu there is the heading 'play' for all title with the exception of the last film in alphabetical order

In blu-ray archive the audio features are displayed only after having played at least 1 second film. Is normal?

Thank for your support!
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1