• 4(current)
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request
I am reposting this in the official thread!

Zombie robot has already answered me on this one, but I would like to know if anybody else would like this view added to showmix!
Trailers can be viewed in the video window, as well as the whole movie (tab to toggle full screen).
And the movie Zooms out into the window...

Can this view be added (Made by anoobie)?

Particularly this:

Its been done in babylon 9.04 using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...oobie+mod3

I am currently using this skin in my mediacenter, but would like to upgrade to dharma. At the same time I would hate to loose this excellent skin mod.

Is there by chance another current skin/mod that resembles this, with coverflow in the bottom and video window in the middle, with this cool 3D look?

Regards,
Ole Martin
I also use this skin and think that the 3d view is awesome and would love to see it in this skin. Also a little support for the advance launcher would also make this skin stand out
oleroc Wrote:I am reposting this in the official thread!

Zombie robot has already answered me on this one, but I would like to know if anybody else would like this view added to showmix!
Trailers can be viewed in the video window, as well as the whole movie (tab to toggle full screen).
And the movie Zooms out into the window...

Can this view be added (Made by anoobie)?

Particularly this:

Its been done in babylon 9.04 using this file:
Mod 3

And discussed in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...oobie+mod3

I am currently using this skin in my mediacenter, but would like to upgrade to dharma. At the same time I would hate to loose this excellent skin mod.

Is there by chance another current skin/mod that resembles this, with coverflow in the bottom and video window in the middle, with this cool 3D look?

Regards,
Ole Martin

If anybody is interested in doing this to showmix go for it i would love to see it added it wont be for the faint hearted showmix is complex code i would guess it would take editing 6 xml files because showmix is nothing like the old aeon code wise showmix is also coded in 1080i every single x and y height and width will have to be changed to 720p res also some photoshoping will be needed to be done to create a icon for the view for view select.

However in saying that it is very possible to do as i said i would love to see this added i just don't have the time i'm finding it hard enough to get any coding time in at the moment and any spare time i have is going on aeon lite for now. good luck anyone who takes this on.

I would be happy to add this view it would be great to see it in showmix 3.0 as long as it is done right and not a hacked up half finished job.
I will however look at coding up this view but it wont be for another month if i do decide to add it just a lot of work to do.
Hunter-Killer Wrote:With in the movie folder you need a create a new folder called thumbs and within the folder have .jpg image of the thumb you want called thumb1.jpg and thumb2.jpg

Hi

I have created a thumbs folder and saved few jpg as thumb1.jpg thumb2.jpg etc but I still get no thumbs available. I get the poster and fanart fine just not the extra thumbs any ideas?

Thanks
Hi

I just downloaded the skin, and im loving it so far - but I cant seem to get any pictures showing while im in "home menu" , do I need to add some, or ?
sweet_yus Wrote:Hi

I have created a thumbs folder and saved few jpg as thumb1.jpg thumb2.jpg etc but I still get no thumbs available. I get the poster and fanart fine just not the extra thumbs any ideas?

Thanks

Could be Textures.db its located in whatever your user account is

\\youruseraccount\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\Database within in this folder delete the textures.db file don't worry it'll get recreated when you first open XBMC should hopefully resolve your problem.

If you can't find AppData you'll need to enable hidden files and folders as AppData is a hidden folder I believe.
For extrathumbs and all the extra stuff i would suggest to use ember media manager to scrap your media, after that it's necessary to update library!
Hunter-Killer, I tried deleting the file u suggested, no luck.
Is there suppose to be in pictures showing in the home menu, when I scroll pass, movies, videos etc ?
jitterbug Wrote:Hunter-Killer, I tried deleting the file u suggested, no luck.
Is there suppose to be in pictures showing in the home menu, when I scroll pass, movies, videos etc ?

The post wasn't thought for you. If you want to add pictures you'll have to do it through skin settings-home window-go to the selected item and press up (i think) and choose a folder with more than one picture inside, if you press down you can choose a single image. I suggest you create folder somewhere, for example "Backgrounds" inside you create more folders like movies, tvshows, music, weather and so on, put all your desired images in the respective folders, so it's easier to setup your home screen.
I am looking to include more than 2 addons to the home menu. It seems that there is a limit to only two additional items in the home menu. I couldn't find out how to add them to the Custom Playlists. If possible I would like to include HyperSpin, YouTube, Hulu, and IceFilms to the main menu...any ideas?
I'm still selecting components for my first HTPC.

Does anyone know how Showmix runs on the Zecate E350 platform?
Please, How i can install this skin?
I downloaded it but when I copy it to XBMC/addons/skin.showmix is not available in the selection in appearence options skin.

Help please!
try getting rid of evolution if you got it showmix 2.7 is newer than showmix evolution
will start working on showmix again in the next week or so i am working out of town at the moment with no power, pc, laptop, or tv anything it is hell any spare time in weekends is for the family at the moment thats why im a bit quiet lately
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] AEON Showmix- Support/Bugs/Feature Request1