Scriptrunner - beta!
cus,
sure, send it over and i'll add it on there. i'm workin on a web interface soon which will allow you to create and submit new ones.

thanks again,

threezee
great work threezee, i'm really interested to see how this evolves.
--jaga
thanks jaga..

i made some minor changes to scriptrunner tonight. it now allows you to manage any python scripts on your scripts directory (non-recursive for now), with the ability to delete, etc..

if you already have scriptrunner, run it and select scriptrunner's update from the main list.

if not, here's the link:
http://www.cenexlink.com/scripts/scriptrunner.py
first of all, great script, its nice to have a loading screen for the scripts.

one thing i noticed was some scripts are in a seperate folder because it had more then one file or folder with it, at first i just threw everything into the scripts folder then i started to notice that some files and folders were named the same, so this might conflect with each other. just thought i'd throw in what i noticed.

again awesome script dude :kickass:
secret1,

it looks as if threezee puts each 'package' into its own directory so hopefully things like conflicting 'images' directories etc shouldn't be an issue.
the scripts are in fact seperated into directories.. as are the images.. each script has been slightly modified to comply Smile

i'm working on another add-in for scriptrunner tonight which will allow simple mindless coding of web-retrieval apps (such as consumption junction) .. not sure how this will pan out though.
great work man, keep it up Smile
hi all !
threezee, i sent you an email. i think it could help you. anyway please give me an answer.

this mail is about how to make a script running whatever the directory in which it is setted... i think this could help if your scriptrunner installs scripts in one of its directory...
do you want to add my pal notepad 'modtext' to scriptrunner?

me.mod
* feb 6 2005 * launchbrowser updated to (third party release)
+ fixed search
+ added autocomplete

** make sure to update scriptrunner whenever an update is available.. this is necessesary to getting the newest script list **
would be sweet if you'd be able to add gamespot plus to the downloaded scripts, then id be a happy camper and would only need 1 script to control all Smile

great work man,
beef

*edit: Blush i guess the majority of the autodownloadable scripts are made by you, if not all?! wasnt ment to offend :lookaround:
beef,
i transfered files to a new server today, i'll add gamespot plus in tomorrow Smile

thanks for the heads up Smile
hi!

your script looks very nice!

i'll test it today
this script looks great but when i klik the link to get this script i only get some text in my browser. what do i do with it, i don't see any files
right click on the link and choose "save as"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scriptrunner - beta!0