Crash on start because of Library exploring
Once I misconfigured the TV Shows source (used D:\ instead of D:\SERIES) and ever since then, if a set enable automatic library update on start-up XBMC crashes right after starting..

I configured the source rigth and it still happens.. I've already cleaned the library several times..

If I manually go to Videos>TV Shows>Explore new content (or something like that, I use it in spanish..:/) everything goes fine..

The log:

http://pastebin.com/PPcMnet0

Is there any way I can fix it?
hi,

this may not be entirely related..

but i had this problem at some point. it turns out that the library that was being scanned had some badly formed text xbmc did not like.

It was a failed output directoy...something like __FAIL__* and for some reason when xbmc got to it, the whole thing just blew up and crashed.

when i eventually got rid of that file, then everything went smoothly again.
just my experience, i never figured out why that was a problem.
defender013 Wrote:hi,

this may not be entirely related..

but i had this problem at some point. it turns out that the library that was being scanned had some badly formed text xbmc did not like.

It was a failed output directoy...something like __FAIL__* and for some reason when xbmc got to it, the whole thing just blew up and crashed.

when i eventually got rid of that file, then everything went smoothly again.
just my experience, i never figured out why that was a problem.

In my case, the bad file is not even in the current configured paths. It was at first but not now..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crash on start because of Library exploring0