XBMC just stopped working... no ideas
When i first jailbroke my appletv2...i did it via SeasonPass....so it was tethered, but i installed XBMC via terminal

Being sick of the tethered boot, I restored my ATV2 back to factory and jailbroke with the latest greenp0ison because its untethered

When i jailbroke with greenp0ison...it installed nitoTV
through nitoTV, i can install all these packages and xbmc was one of them. IT was much easier than the terminal way and XBMC worked perfect up until today -

now my videos won't play, or if they do, they are very choppy and constantly buffering. The 'old' way I had it before greenp0ison worked absolutely perfect. I am not sure what the change or problem is? There is no difference in location, or any network changes, etc.

Any ideas?
yes.... debug log
Ok I will get it...

I am into the ATV2 via FTP but I am unsure how to get to the directory: Users/frontrow/Library/Logs/xbmc.log

Any ideas here? Sorry - im still new to this?

double click on user on that file structure and then follow the rest of the path until you see the log. then copy it and paste it to pastebin.com and provide teh link back in this thread. Did you update the atv2 to the newest firmware?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC just stopped working... no ideas0