• 7(current)
[PATCH] Deinterlacing support for DXVA2 accelerated playback
Hi,

De deinterlacing seems to work great. When I try to zoom in (a 16-9 clip recorded in 4-3) as soon as the zoom factor is more then 1 the screen turn black. Anyone else having this problem?

cu
ps: Thanx for the great patch, now i can finally see my music video collection!
The.Bartman Wrote:Hi,

De deinterlacing seems to work great. When I try to zoom in (a 16-9 clip recorded in 4-3) as soon as the zoom factor is more then 1 the screen turn black. Anyone else having this problem?

cu
ps: Thanx for the great patch, now i can finally see my music video collection!

i confirm. i watched an old widescreen dvd redorded as 4:3 which i used to zoom to 1.21 but now above 1 it turns black except for the subtitles or overlays.
Zoom works fine here with my build. Is this only with deinterlacing turned on?
a11599 Wrote:Zoom works fine here with my build. Is this only with deinterlacing turned on?

I think they're talking about isidrogar's patch (I also have the same problem).
A600 Wrote:I think they're talking about isidrogar's patch (I also have the same problem).

Yes - I confirm again. It appears to be posted on the wrong thread.
EDIT: I just wanted to add that I only experience it with scaling method = DXVA.
Is there a way to automatically turn on deinterlace with certain filetypes? I have to turn deinterlace on every time i start to watch DVB-T recordings. Recordings are . ts files.
I love how this project is coming along. Now if we could just get VC-1 support... Big Grin
Upnp is broken, so i cannot use dvbveiwer anymore with all the pre builds, the only 1 thats working iss dharma 10.1, all builds afterthat cannot connect to a upnp server.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Deinterlacing support for DXVA2 accelerated playback3