Automatic sorting software. Move content to folder automatically?
Is there any addons for either utorrent or xbmc that will move content based on the type of content it is into its appropriate folder automatically without me having to label it.

example:
i download movie a from piratebay, utorrent movies it to folder x when it is finished downloading, and does the same for tv show a and music cd a, it movies it all into the same folder x. I would like to have 3 or 4 subfolders in folder x such as "movies, tv, videos, music, unsorted" and have utorrent or some other program or addon on automatically identify the newly downloaded content and move it to the appropriate folder. making it easier for xbmc to list it properly in the home screen.

Problem i am having now is that tv shows and movies are being dropped into the same folder and xbmc is not putting my tv shows into the tv shows library, or it is picking up movies and putting it into the tv show library. It seems like seperating them is key to them being organized 100% correctly by xbmc.

thanks in advance.
Nothing?
If you are downloading using utorrent and an RSS feed, you can have utorrent automatically save the files into the appropriate folder. That's not helpful for movies, but it's a start. Also, I'm relatively certain there's a utorrent addon, though I've never actually used it, so I don't know what it can do.
Ok thanks. Labeling with utorrent seems to work pretty good. Just thought it would be nice if it was automated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatic sorting software. Move content to folder automatically?0