can a dreambox be a backend
same here!
dushmaniac Wrote:yes, someone is/was working on a DM500 add-on a couple of weeks ago. not sure what the status is atm.

Is it possible to give us a update about the status?
Wink 
Sign me up to...
Hello,

here is a unfinished version of a dreambox pvr addon...
https://github.com/amet/DreamBox-pvr-client-

cu Nordish
Thank you, will be giving this a try. Are you still developing it?
some kind of guide would be great,or can someone explain me what to do with it. does it work?
NordishByNature Wrote:Hello,

here is a unfinished version of a dreambox pvr addon...

cu Nordish

one would think that if I wanted unfinished version floating around the forums I would do it myself No
ok, then you still working on it?
maybe you can tell us something about the status atm.
stadtkind Wrote:ok, then you still working on it?
maybe you can tell us something about the status atm.

I havent worked on it in a while, busy atm
i think this project is dead.
Any news?
I also would like to see a nice pvr frontend for the dreambox, count me in!

@all: just a humble suggestion, have you already tried to add a dreambox as video source with the tuxbox://<dreambox-ip> protokoll ? working pretty good for me. not usable for adding timers etc though.
Someone also suggested using dvblogic's connect server since a dreambox can be used as a backend for that and it has an API. There is also a boxee client for this too!
The API on the dreambox itself should make for an easy solution without and dvblogic or vdr software in betwean..or am I missing something?
No, but DVBlink also allows other network tuners and tuner cards to be used under Windows so it would be an ideal solution all round, plus since Boxee is a fork of XBMC and it already has a client it might be easier to port to XBMC??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can a dreambox be a backend1