How to change audio tracks in mkv's?
Hi

I got some animated movies, which haves more tahn one language tracks (english for the adults and danish for the children)

How do i change the audio track. (normally i used to right click the mouse and select the audio track, but i can not get this menu in the iOS version.

Regards Tommy Fer
I don't have any mkvs with multiple audio settings, so I not sure but I think that you can probably change the audio track from the audio and subtitle settings menu on the OSD during playback.

To bring up the OSD during playback hold down the select button. Then select the audio and subtitle settings menu (represented in most skins by a speaker icon), change the "audio stream" option to select the track. As I said, I couldn't test this myself because I don't have any videos with more than one audio track, but I would've thought that this is the way to do it.
Thank you !

I found the menu, didn´t know about it Smile

It just caused my other problem to show up... My tv has a big overscan issue. Corrected byr the settings in video menu, but when i pull up the OSD it returns to the overscanned position.... geez... I will post a new thread about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change audio tracks in mkv's?0