[RELEASE] OneDDL.com Plugin
WORKS great!

Thank you VERY much!
Code:
[b]Version 0.2.2[/b]
    * New supported filehoster: turbobit.net, ul.to, netload.in, depositfiles.com, filepost.com
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
Hi there super nice plugin THX!

But ul.to is broken... ul.to is my prefered hoster in settings and the 2. one is depositfiles... but the plugin always adds depositfiles to jdownloader also if ul.to is available...

Can you fix that ? Smile

Thx
(2012-03-24, 18:43)jagabongo Wrote: But ul.to is broken... ul.to is my prefered hoster in settings and the 2. one is depositfiles... but the plugin always adds depositfiles to jdownloader also if ul.to is available...

Version 0.2.3
* Removed obsolete filehoster: hotfile.com, fileserve.com, filesonic.com, megaupload.com, multiupload.com, wupload.com & oron.com
* New supported filehoster: bitshare.com
* New sub categories: Movies/Complete BluRay, Movies/RC, Ebooks/Magazines
* Fixed problem with fetching uploaded.to links
I guess I don't understand this addon. I would appreciate some help getting this to work. I set the primary host to Rapidshare and the rest to "None" as I have a Rapidshare Pro account. However, when I click say on a show, it tells me that it added the link to the JDownloader addon. However, when actually going to the JDownloader addon, the container is not there. Is this addon not actually sending the link to JDownloader addon? The JDownloader addon itself seems to be working okay as other features work such as updating, restarting, enable premium, etc. all work to the remote JDownloader computer. I think everything would work fine if OneDLL addon was actually getting the proper link to JDownloader addon. I believe all this was working at one time so I'm not sure if the OneDLL site may have changed something? Please help as this addon would be extremely useful to me if I could get it to work. Thanks in advance.
Any ideas?
(2012-04-14, 21:35)kadeschs Wrote: I guess I don't understand this addon. I would appreciate some help getting this to work. I set the primary host to Rapidshare and the rest to "None" as I have a Rapidshare Pro account. However, when I click say on a show, it tells me that it added the link to the JDownloader addon. However, when actually going to the JDownloader addon, the container is not there. Is this addon not actually sending the link to JDownloader addon? The JDownloader addon itself seems to be working okay as other features work such as updating, restarting, enable premium, etc. all work to the remote JDownloader computer. I think everything would work fine if OneDLL addon was actually getting the proper link to JDownloader addon. I believe all this was working at one time so I'm not sure if the OneDLL site may have changed something? Please help as this addon would be extremely useful to me if I could get it to work. Thanks in advance.

This addon does not add the link to the "JDownloader addon", it USES the "JDownloader addon" to add the link to the "JDownloader application".

I guess the problem is, that the links are only added to the link grabber in the application. There are two solutions:
1) manually add all grabbed links in the application to the download list
2) there is a setting in the jd addon you could activate "Add new links direct to downloads" (activating "Start downloading after adding new links" would probably also make sense)

there are two known issues with option 2:
* the package names are generated names ("added" + timestamp)
* the adding is a little bit delayed, so it could happen that the download is started and stopped again (because there are no other downloads in the queue) and after that the new package is added (delayed adding)
Okay, thanks. I'll work with it some more.
ONEDDL is dead. Their new site is http://www.wrzko.com. Can you update the plugin to reflect this? Thanks.
Yeah I just realized on the weekend that it's dead. I have already been working on a new one that also provides netload links (rlsbb.me).

But there were some issues, so I had to delay the release. Hopefully I'll find some time on the weekend to work on it, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for pointing out wrzko.com, I'll look into it.
BROKEN - OneDDL.com is offline - use RlsBB.me Plugin instead!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] OneDDL.com Plugin1