Need help to install XBMC on Iphone 4 on IOS 4.3
Lightbulb 
Hi everyone,

After I lost almost 50% of my hair and almost killed my PC laptop. I would like to ask for help please!

I use a Laptop PC with Windows XP PRO Sp3 with ITUNE 10.2 and IPHONE 4 with the new IOS 4.3 that I downloaded and installed last night on my Phone4.
So, now I installed sn0wbreeze 2,3b1 for Windows and they ask me to drag IPSW file or browse.

Please explain me how to install XBMC on my Iphone 4!

PS: Later I will use my Iphone 4 with Apple TV 2 with XBMC

Thank you,

Nicholas
You can find the installation steps in the xbmc wiki
Have you completed the jailbreak process yet?
Thumbs Up 
wicky Wrote:You can find the installation steps in the xbmc wiki
Have you completed the jailbreak process yet?

Hi Wicky,

Thank you for your fast reply and help.

Yes I know the wiki page but I did not do the Jailbreak yet. I only finished to install the Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1

Pleasse advise,
First off, the windows verdion of seas0npass does not support IOS 4.3. Secondly, XBMC does not support IOS 4.3

Please keep the jailbreak talk away from the "XBMC for iOS Specific Support" topic as it has nothing to do with XBMC for IOSRolleyes
Eliah Wrote:First off, the windows verdion of seas0npass does not support IOS 4.3. Secondly, XBMC does not support IOS 4.3

Please keep the jailbreak talk away from the "XBMC for iOS Specific Support" topic as it has nothing to do with XBMC for IOSRolleyes

Hi Eliah,

The XBMC support IOS 4.3 yes. I saw many article about it. You can check with google.
no, XBMC is not supported on 4.3
dimnet2000 Wrote:Hi Eliah,

The XBMC support IOS 4.3 yes. I saw many article about it. You can check with google.

Officially XBMC isn't supported on iOS 4.3 yet. Unofficially, Seas0npass will give you a tethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3 and XBMC will install and run but x264/h264 content will crash XBMC (due to issues with the hardware decoding API).

An untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3 will supposedly arrive before this coming weekend. XBMC support on iOS 4.3 depends on when the devs get a chance to fix the hardware decoding and probably won't come before they merge the iOS XBMC dev branch into main trunk. There's no official estimates as to when that'll be but shouldn't be too long...
jd2157 Wrote:Officially XBMC isn't supported on iOS 4.3 yet. Unofficially, Seas0npass will give you a tethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3 and XBMC will install and run but x264/h264 content will crash XBMC (due to issues with the hardware decoding API).

An untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3 will supposedly arrive before this coming weekend. XBMC support on iOS 4.3 depends on when the devs get a chance to fix the hardware decoding and probably won't come before they merge the iOS XBMC dev branch into main trunk. There's no official estimates as to when that'll be but shouldn't be too long...

THank you JD!
jd2157 Wrote:Officially XBMC isn't supported on iOS 4.3 yet. Unofficially, Seas0npass will give you a tethered jailbreak on iOS 4.3 and XBMC will install and run but x264/h264 content will crash XBMC (due to issues with the hardware decoding API).

JD do you have the dowload link for the XBMC for IOS 4.3 please?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need help to install XBMC on Iphone 4 on IOS 4.30