ATV2 UPNP Source crashes on scrape?
I seem to have issues at the moment with scraping my movies folder using the IMDB scraper.

Had all my movie shares added as SMB shares and all scraped ok, but had some issues with buffering.

Now using PS3MediaServer running on my PC and added to the ATV2 as a UPNP source - all buffering issues disappeared, however XBMC crashes out back to the ATV menu when trying to scrape. Has loaded approx 50% of my movie collection to the library and all the IMDB info for those that succeeded look fine.

Anyone else got this issue, or is this a known issue?
You need to debug log..

I am trying to learn how to do this..

its necessary you show what your ATV2 in code is doing or thinking...
XBMC RULES!!!!!!!
Have checked the logfile under /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences but there's nothing in there that mentions anything to do with the scraping process thats showing errors. Oo
nsviper Wrote:Have checked the logfile under /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences but there's nothing in there that mentions anything to do with the scraping process thats showing errors. Oo

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_submi...Bug_Report
I'm not any help in solving the problem, but I can say that I have the same problem, so at least you're not alone?
Yeh, have switched to using my NAS box as an FTP source instead - no buffering and scrapers are all good.

Seemingly its a known issue as UPNP sources are considered "unstable" (?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 UPNP Source crashes on scrape?0