• 44(current)
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer
the nzbmatrix without credentials bug is one that I've never been able to duplicate but others have also reported. Has it always done that for you? What do your settings look like in Audio-Matic?

If the program hangs, maybe your post-processing file is invalid or corrupt. Try deleting postproc.txt in the installation folder.
Emmer Wrote:Error message: The value of argument 'showUI' (5) is invalid for Enum type 'UIOption'.
Parameter name: showUI
It might be trying to delete the folder that's already there? I don't know Smile

I just fixed this issue. Fix will be included in Alpha 0.27 when it's released. Thanks again for the bug report.
compcentral Wrote:If the program hangs, maybe your post-processing file is invalid or corrupt. Try deleting postproc.txt in the installation folder.

Thanks mate, that fixed it.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Will there come a linux version also ?

As at this moment I have problems that my NAS does not like the post-processing ;-/
tried out 0.26, had it try to d/l an album.. after completion it proceeded to delete my music folder again Sad
Looks like the whole <A-Z> structure breaks the pp?

Quote:NZBMATRIX_API_STATUS:UPDATE - Used 0/100 API requests allowed per hour.
COMPLETE: fetchIsoHunt(searchterm=zwicker+songs+of+lucid+dreamers)
INFO: fetchDownloads(searchTerm='zwicker+songs+of+lucid+dreamers') - Found 2 NZBs and 0 Torrents.
NZBMATRIX_DOWNLOAD:START - Attempting to download NZBID: 421442, NZBANME: Zwicker Songs Of Lucid Dreamers (Advance) 2009 - Search term: Songs of Lucid Dreamers, Artist: Zwicker
NZBMATRIX_DOWNLOAD:SUCCESS - Saved nzb file to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Temp\421442.nzb
BEGIN: Sabnzbd_AddUrl(artist=Zwicker, album=Songs Of Lucid Dreamers) - Adding nzb to queue using API call: http://localhost:80/api?mode=addurl&name..._removed__
COMPLETE: Sabnzbd_AddUrl(artist=Zwicker, album=Songs Of Lucid Dreamers) - Added NZB:Zwicker Songs Of Lucid Dreamers (Advance) 2009)
POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music
POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music
POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z\Zwicker to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music
POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z\Zynergy to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music
POST_PROCESS:REMOVE_SUBFOLDERS - Moving files from C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z\ZZ Top to C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music
Could not delete folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z

Access to the path '00-zen-flipmode_-_reform_002-vinyl-2002-ds.m3u' is denied.
Could not delete folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Music\Z\Z'.

postproc.txt shows:
Quote:"Zwicker ## Songs Of Lucid Dreamers ## 421442","C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Downloads","waiting","6/3/2011 10:57:30 PM","Zwicker","Songs Of Lucid Dreamers","nzb","allmusic","songs-of-lucid-dreamers-r1573369","C:\Program Files (x86)\Audio-Matic\Logs\Post-Proc\Zwicker ## Songs Of Lucid Dreamers ## 421442.txt"
downloaded the program, configured settings but dont know how to use it... is there a quick how to for thiis program? thanks
I don't know if xbmc uses nfo files to fill in all the artist info, when xbmc scrapes it sometimes finds the wrong person, if it does use nfo files can A-M make an nfo file and maybe pull done the thumb and fanart info so xbmc can scrape that and put the right information in.
oh one more thing, is there a possible way to refresh under the manage artist if all the information doesn't fille in properly?
thezoggy Wrote:tried out 0.26, had it try to d/l an album.. after completion it proceeded to delete my music folder again Sad
Looks like the whole <A-Z> structure breaks the pp?

Hmm.. I thought I knew what was going on there, but I guess I will have to do some more testing. Sorry about that.

apex82 Wrote:downloaded the program, configured settings but dont know how to use it... is there a quick how to for thiis program? thanks

Configuring the settings is probably the hardest part. After that, either add existing artists using the Add Source button or click Manage Artists and manually add an artist.

HarryRosen Wrote:I don't know if xbmc uses nfo files to fill in all the artist info, when xbmc scrapes it sometimes finds the wrong person, if it does use nfo files can A-M make an nfo file and maybe pull done the thumb and fanart info so xbmc can scrape that and put the right information in.

XBMC .nfo file generation is on my list and the code is partially in place. This should pretty much solve this problem I hope.

HarryRosen Wrote:oh one more thing, is there a possible way to refresh under the manage artist if all the information doesn't fille in properly?

Sure, that can be added.
Awesome Thanks,
Whatever i fill in at host i still get FAILED: Could not connect

Anyone has a solution?:confused2:

Thanks in advance
What do you fill in? Do you also use the port number? This wasn't clear to me at first as well. This is my working example: 192.168.2.100:8080/sabnzbd/

@compcentral: Do you know SickBeard and CouchPotato? I'd prefer a way of adding providers/hosts like those programs do.

Also, I wanted to test the NZB-downloads, but NZBMatrix has API issues. AM is reporting that the connection was succesful but got a strange response. So, that's great: the program handles this exception Smile
On the other hand, It's not possible to test NZB functionallity anymore. Could you enable the other NZB-providers in the next version?
xburchartz Wrote:@compcentral: Do you know SickBeard and CouchPotato? I'd prefer a way of adding providers/hosts like those programs do.

I use both, but I'm not sure what you mean.

xburchartz Wrote:Also, I wanted to test the NZB-downloads, but NZBMatrix has API issues. AM is reporting that the connection was succesful but got a strange response. So, that's great: the program handles this exception Smile
On the other hand, It's not possible to test NZB functionallity anymore. Could you enable the other NZB-providers in the next version?

Yes. I plan on implementing support for others as soon as I can.
I'm working on adding newzbin support, but it looks like nzbmatrix is back up.
[quote=compcentral]I use both, but I'm not sure what you mean.
[/QUOTE

I mean the way those programs ask you to fill in the server and port details. (So another field for the port)
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Audio-Matic Automated Music Downloader/Organizer3