NAS / Scraper issue (With log!)
Hi all

Am streaming from a NAS (Iomega with TwonkyMedia) and just set up my one folder containing all the films with no problems - can see them in file view and play them from there. The scrapers are having a problem with it though and not sure why

http://pastebin.com/fjkF5zst

Think it might be something to do with an "unsupported protocol" but I wouldn't know where to start.....

Tested on a local file and the scrapers were fine so looks like something to do with the NAS settings but will leave that for the experts. Have looked through the Wiki and searched the forums but cannot find reference to the sort of problem I am having...

Am just coming across to XBMC from trying YAMJ on an AC Ryan - just wish I had tried this one first Wink really is head and shoulders above the other things I have seen so a big thanks to the Devs as well

TIA, any light you might be able to trow on it really would be a massive help and very appreciated!
What you need to do is turn on debug logging, start a scrape and let it run for a bit, then stop it, kill XBMC, and give us that log. It will have much more detailed information.
Hi - thanks for the quick response. Hope fully this will be more useful

http://pastebin.com/28ZB5KKx

I have let the scrapers run (even overnight) and tried a coupe of them and with differing settings in "set content" but has not picked up any info at all to date.

If there is anything else I can do to help you help me just shout - after the effort that has gone in on my end it would be great to get it up and running (not least because my new (and first) HTPC is coming tomorrow!!!Big Grin

Cheers
/BUMP

I'm planning on ordering one of these iomega NAS in the near future (next couple of days) so would really like to know if this issue has been fixed or not before I spend a couple of hundred on something that doesn't work.

So...updates? Has this been fixed or the user discovered he had the wrong settings somewhere?

Thanks!

--bornagainpenguin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NAS / Scraper issue (With log!)0