Sync playback to display - Resample
Hi guys
The Quick question:
I cannot smooth the video playback for 24fps / 30fps videos to my TV.
I wish to use 50hz refresh rate on my screen, hence i wish for XBMC to clock the video from 24hz to 25hz, Thus allowing 50HZ refresh rate on the TV.
I've enabled: "Sync playback to display" and choosen "Video clock (resample audio). I'm using stereo.
How can i make its smooth the video without the errors and jerky playback?

The long version:
debug shows: [HTML]http://pastebin.com/9EmpUJ9q[/HTML]
with OSD open, i can see alot of "errors" and a few missed frames, a few drop frames. But they dont buildt up. FPS is 23, where it should be 25, and still running 0 - 15 - 33% error, additionally the sync:+1-2% which is far too little imo.
The videos run perfectly In Fullscreen (not window) with default settings, except for: "Adjust display refresh rate to match video = ON"
(Im using 200hz trumotion, so 60HZ isn't possible, 24HZ works perfect in Fullscreen, not in Fullscreen window)
ps: i've been using xbmc for about 3 years. Huge probs to developers and all who contribuate to forums and wiki's. These guys (hopefully = YOU) have been so helpful that i have yet had to create an account to ask a question. Alas, now is the time Smile
Turn off refreshrate measuring and ac3/dts passthrough.
-.-
smt that i added myself into the settings had broken it?.. Whoa, talk about the "human factor" of making mistakes =D

Thank you.

ps. Worst part of this is, that ive been tweaking for almost 3 days, and i'd removed the "measure" option even b4 you posted, but my eyes decieved me i guess xD
Awesome, now my setup is perfect. LOVE XBMC !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sync playback to display - Resample0