Can't change incorrect metadata ATV2
I have been pouring through threads looking for a way to fix this simple issue, but can't seem to find a way. I have a few movies that have ambiguous titles relating to other movies with the same title that are displaying the wrong metadata. I have tried editing the titles to allow the scraper to realize which one I want, as well as adding .nfo files to coordinate with the movies title so the scraper picks it up, yet it's still not working. I had this same issue on my MBP when using XBMC, but was able to change it somehow by holding down the center button I believe. Please help me figure this out as it's driving me crazy.

Specs: ATV2, untethered JB, 4.1.1, ReFOCUS skin.

Thank you
Hold the middle button for a while and then select Refresh. You should get a window that allow you to choose the right movie. If you don't, then the scrapper only found one movie with that title. Which site are you using? MovieDB or iMDB?
I was using MovieDB as default, but decided to go with IMDB. When I hold down the middle button it takes me to the movie information screen, but doesn't allow me to do anything there. There is no Refresh option in the context menu by holding down the Menu button either.

**EDIT:** I got it working by finding the Refresh button in the hidden context menu of the center button, thank you so much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't change incorrect metadata ATV20