[WIP] Blur for XBMC (Port from Plex)
rockstrongo Wrote:Awesome... I was very disappointed to learn that Blur wasn't available for XBMC after using it for Plex, and I haven't found anything close to the polished minimalism.

If you're looking for something close to the aesthetics of Blur, I highly recommend reFocus by Jereon. It is, in my opinion, one of the best skins available for XBMC. The creator goes to great length to make sure every aspect is as polished as it can be and just look phenomenal on the TV.
This skin looks dirty mcnasty!! Keep up the awesome work Big Grin
Sranshaft Wrote:If you're looking for something close to the aesthetics of Blur, I highly recommend reFocus by Jereon. It is, in my opinion, one of the best skins available for XBMC. The creator goes to great length to make sure every aspect is as polished as it can be and just look phenomenal on the TV.

I've tried it (as well as almost every other skin Rofl), but I'm not a fan of the main menu and there are several little things that aren't quite as polished as Blur IMO.
Until it's released, where can I get the green/purple/blue backgrounds that are used in BLUR? Or similar backgrounds?
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Check the bottom of the first post.
This is looking good, it's nice to see skins coming the other way for a change Smile
ImageImage
Can't wait till this is released. Looks a bit like refocus but in a wonderful way. Lovin it
The Rig:
AMD64 X2 4400+ @ 2.3GHz, ATI HD 3450, Corsair 4GB XMS2 DDR2 800
Shuttle SN68SG2 Case

Any news on this?
D0nR0sa Wrote:Any news on this?

I've spent the last couple of days getting my Rotten Tomatoes scraper working and in my repository.

The upshot of that work is, whilst I haven't spent much time on this port in the last week, I now have a working repository setup where will eventually be able to provide nice and easy WIP releases (no time frames as yet).

Before being sidetracked by my scraper, I had made a breakthrough with the skin regarding navigation - some minor missing function syntax which didn't seem to bother Plex but did XBMC. I'm full-steam ahead now on this skin.
Awesome!
Ok I want it now! Smile
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Need an update please ...
Any news?
Also very nice skin i hope you're going to finish it!

my compliments!
Awesome skin... looking eagerly towards the release.. currently am using refocus..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Blur for XBMC (Port from Plex)2