• 15(current)
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM232
EKIM,
any ETA on the Eden update?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
ekim,
are you around? are you close to releasing an update? eagerly awaiting this update as I've been using AEON and it is nowhere near as nice IMO.
Livin Wrote:ekim,
are you around? are you close to releasing an update? eagerly awaiting this update as I've been using AEON and it is nowhere near as nice IMO.

Give me a week to clean some things up. Might be longer now that there has been some big changes to the next aired script and I have done nothing with that.
ekim232 Wrote:Give me a week to clean some things up. Might be longer now that there has been some big changes to the next aired script and I have done nothing with that.

Cool. BTW... please tell me the way you have Recent Items widget on the home screen is not changing? Your widget rocks and is 100x cooler than the ones in AEON.
OK, one major item for me at least... can you make a "global" background setting? I don't use fanart as backgrounds - I find it distracting. I MUCH more prefer how you have the posters/fanart under the menu texture - like on the Movie List View (that view is brilliant btw).

I'd like to use a single background for ALL pages/views... while still maintaining your fanart/posters as a faded overlay on the menu textures.

Here's how my home page looks (I moded the home panel textures to get the curve - I think it gives more visual interest with the curve)...
EKIM,
Any word on an update?
EKIM,
It has been several months... if you are no longer going to support this skin please let us know.
(2012-03-10, 05:15)Livin Wrote: EKIM,
It has been several months... if you are no longer going to support this skin please let us know.

And two more months have past.. looks like he want be updating it. Not sure why its so hard to give a simple answer.
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Prescence by EKIM2324