Add "Panel" view to items on favorites menu and submenu items?
Long story short, I like to keep my anime separated from my TV shows. I have done this by adding my Anime folder to my favorites menu and adding a custom menu item on the home menu to get to it. The only issue i have with this is that it limits the viewtypes i can use to view my anime.

I was hoping there is a way to enable the panel view type that is available in the TV Shows section to the anime section.

Could someone point me in the right direction? Would this be something that needs to be changed in the "Viewtype_PanelLandscape" xml file?

Thanks
You are adding the files to favorites through files (Videos), so the only way to see PanelLandscape is adding "videofiles" to the visibility conditions of the view as well to adding Viewtype_PanelLandscape.xml to Myvideo.xml includes. That will also make PanelLandscape visible in "Videos" section.

I just have an idea, maybe you could also condition the view to script.favourites being active so it doesn't show in Videos, but i never tried and I don't know if possible, don't know well if you can do this with scripts, only see it done with plugins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add "Panel" view to items on favorites menu and submenu items?0