[REQUEST] Moki.tv (Search netflix, hulu, and Amazon VOD at once)
Lifehacker just had THIS article about Moki.tv, a service which lets you search for content on those 3 major providers (as well as a few other free ones I believe) in one very cool interface.

It also allows you to "queue" files from different sources.

We now have plugins from all of those services, so either this plugin could work by passing off urls to them and letting them handle it, or perhaps just incorporate code from them.

Personally, I don't use streaming services much simply because I think it is sloppy looking to have to figure out which service has what! I hate the idea of searching for something that way on a regular basis, as it reminds me that I'm using a computer.

A Moki.tv plugin or script would be awesome, and give some legitimacy to the idea of integrating streaming content into my live in addition to sickbeard and couchpotato and the like....

I believe there is also a social element, recommendations, etc...

This would also be cool, but not really necessary.

P.S. As is often typical, the site is down right now following being linked to from Lifehacker, and was obviously being really slowed down earlier. Just be patient. I saw it earlier today and it was seriously killer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Moki.tv (Search netflix, hulu, and Amazon VOD at once)0