DLNA format support
Hi guys, I recently started using twonky mobile to stream content from phone to XBMC renderers around the house. I've been able to stream music & SD .avi's fine.

When I try to stream .mkv formatted video, twonky says "Unable to START playback" and nothing happens. When I try to stream pictures, twonky says "Unable to STOP playback" and XBMC transitions to a black screen for a moment, then goes back to the main menu.

XBMC has no trouble playing back the content normally, as the media is all from my home network to begin with, and I'm simply testing everything out.

If this is an issue with twonky mobile, that's fine too, I'm checking with them as well. TBH, I don't know where the problem is, or where to start, which is why I'm asking.

Also android XBMC remote, coolest thing EVAR. Wife was totally jealous, and wants me to setup the app on her phone.

Thanks
After some additional testing, I believe the issue is with Twonky, not XBMC. I was able to get XBMC to show pictures when using another app (that doesn't support video sadly). I have let them know, and they said they are aware of this happening with someone else too, and are looking into the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLNA format support0